Event in Ottawa: Learning Fair for Information Management Specialists
Posted by CLA Govt Library and Info Mgmt Professionals Network on 2013/02/19
Friday, March 1, 2013, 10:30 am to 2:00 pm
365 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa (Guy Belisle Room)
The Canadian Library Association’s Government Library and Information Management Professionals Network invites you to an Information Management Learning Fair featuring some of the leading providers of professional education, training and development programs in Canada.
Come find out about opportunities to:
- develop new skills,
- keep-up with current issues and trends in the field,
- enhance your credentials, and
- advance your career.
Representatives from participating organizations will be available to answer questions about their programs.
Participating Organizations (confirmed):
- ARMA-NCR Chapter
- Canadian Library Association
- Dalhousie University, School of Information Management
- University of Ottawa, School of Information Studies
- University of Toronto, iSchool Institute
- Western University, Faculty of Information and Media Studies
Information will be also be available from organizations/institutions which could not be present in-person.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.