The CLA Government Library and Information Management Professionals Network was established by the Canadian Library Association in September 2011, building on the work of the former CLA-CASLIS Government Section.
Terms of Reference
- To link CLA members working in government libraries and government information services to CLA’s national organization;
- To provide programs and services to government library and information professionals;
- To promote government libraries and government information services as career paths;
- To provide a means for information professionals working in federal, provincial, territorial and municipal governments to exchange information and communicate with each other; and
- To serve as a communication channel for input into national issues.
You may contact us by e-mail:
or by traditional mail:
CLA Government Library and Information Management Professionals Network
c/o Canadian Library Association
1150 Morrison, Suite 400
Ottawa ON K2H 8S9